It might not be easy to disguise a shower chair in wrapping paper, but to some family members it would be a very welcome gift.
With the challenges of today’s economy weighing on all our pocketbooks, why not give a practical and useful gift that won’t just sit on a shelf. Knueppel HealthCare Services has numerous items that any needy loved one would truly appreciate.
- Personal care items and aids to daily living: Medical ID jewelry, Pill dispensers, Pedicure kits, Convalescent / Patient gowns, Reachers
- Ways to beat the cold: Moist heat pads, Thermal warmers and supports for all the joints, Cold air masks
- For leisure activities: Book, pen and pencil holders and page turners, Magnifiers, Playing card holders, Lap trays, Easy-grip scissors, Pedal and pulley exercisers
- Mobility accessories: Wheelchair caddies, Beverage holders, Walker trays, pouches and baskets, Shopping carts, Cane holders and wrist straps, Ice pick attachments for canes and crutches
- For the kitchen and dining room: Jar grippers and bottle openers, No-slip matting and trays
- For the bathroom: Grab bars for safe bathing, Hand-held shower systems, Shower chairs, Transfer benches, Bath comfort pillows
Charles Dudley Warner wrote: “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.” KHS carries numerous items appropriate for your loved ones, any time of the year. But maybe, just maybe, the sight of that awkwardly wrapped shower chair under the tree this December will bring a smile to someone’s eyes.